Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Challenge #16

Challenge #16
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog



Our Winners from Challenge #15

The QKR Stampede winner is Melanie
 The Dilly Beans winner is Jac
 The Stitchy Bear winner is Teresa


Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Doctor Digi
Doctor-Digi


http://www.doctor-digi.com/

Kat using Airfresh Fiona


Kel using Anglin Andy
coming soon

Zoe using High score Hugh






Cutting cafe 


Hello and welcome to The Cutting Cafe...
The Cutting Cafe is your one stop for affordable printable stamps and cutting files.  
Here at the Cutting Cafe we have a little bit of EVERYTHING...
My Name is Regina Easter and I have always as long as I can remember loved all kinds of crafts. I am a stay at home mom to 4 great kids - 3 boys and 1 girl. I also have a very supportive husband.




The Stamping Boutique




Mission
To fuel our passion for stamping!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!
Company Overview
Artistic digital and rubber stamps for the cardmaking and scrapbooking enthusiast.

Jan using Elephant with Umbrella


Laine using Elephant with Umbrella


Alicia  using Love Birds





Karleigh Sue

Monica Soto using 


Lori using HIPPIE LOVE

Kemly using LOVE POTION



Link up here

25 comments:

  1. o how fun! and such wonderful creations from all.
    we at TSB are thrilled to be one of the sponsors! thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic bunch of DT projects!! Thanks for the inspiration :) Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Challenge and beautiful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your linky has disappeared but my entry is here :D http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2015/03/31-days-of-crafting-day-thirty-one.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a glitch - your project will still go into the draw, thank you for joining us this week xx

      Delete
  5. I don't see Mr. Linky! I'm going to put my card post here and hope you can help me get it in the challenge!
    http://laceylassy.blogspot.com/2015/03/spring-brings-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a glitch - your project will still go into the draw, thank you for joining us this week xx

      Delete
  6. Zoe - I sent you an email. It doesn't appear that your link is working. Thanks. My entry is http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2015/03/encouragement-card-using-ctmh-blossom.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the email - It must be a glitch - your project will still go into the draw, thank you for joining us this week xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Zoe. I added it tonight when I added my new one. I think they are out of order; but I guess it doesn't matter. It worked tonight. LOL! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

      http:/purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Glad you got it sorted, have a great day too xx

      Delete
  7. Great DT work, thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects everyone, thanks for the fun challenge.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry my first entry does not link...I put the wrong link in it...it should be this one http://jane-janesjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/easter-playtime.html I have tried to edit it but it doesn't change it here? So sorry, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter you and all DT memebers.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT cards and I hope you all had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous inspirational cards and I don't envy who has to judge the entries. There are many beautiful cards in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Challenge! Great Work Design Team!

    Hugs,

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Spring everyone! Wonderful challenge and thank you for the inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous makes and great sponsors! Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete