Followers

Monday 13 April 2015

Challenge #17

Challenge #17
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog



Our Winners from Challenge #16

The Doctor Digi winner is Ema Martinez
 The Karleigh Sue winner is Kim Rippere
 The Cutting Cafe winner is Rachel Taylor
The Eastwind winner is Chris / CS Designs
The Stamping Boutique winner is Nana Connie


Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Nikki Burnette


Congratulations to Nikki on her wonderful news 

from all the team.
Want to know the news?
 Join her Facebook group!


My name is Nikki Burnette and I am the artist of all the artwork that you see on this website! I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio, but I currently reside in Columbus, OH with my loving husband of 5 years, our daughter Ariana and our two adorable cats: Jensen and Willow. My daughter and kitties provide constant inspiration for me!
Fantasy art is where my heart lies. I love being able to escape the reality of our world for even just a few hours and enter a new fantasy realm where witches play tricks on Halloween Night, fairies fly around the sweet smelling rosebuds, and mermaids swim gracefully through the water with their dolphin friends. 
I feel so privileged to be able to do something that I enjoy so much every day and am thrilled that you have taken the time to read a little bit more about me and my art! Thanks for stopping by!


We have a guest designer joining us this week
Rebecca from http://rebeccabillard.blogspot.ca/.
Rebecca chose Arden and made a wonderful tage for us.
Go visit Rebecca and show her some love.






The following work have been created by a stampout theft known artist
I am sad to say I was not aware of this practice by this artist until today and I will not support anyone who thinks it is ok to steal from artists.

I have left the hard work of my team on the blog but I will not link the sponsor

Jan

Kati


Kemly




Lori



Kitty Bee Designs
Kitty Bee Designs

Kitty Bee Designs....leave here smiling, inside and out!

After a full time job and returning to night school to finish my degree. In order to stay up, I would "doodle". These kept me entertained and awake through every single lecture. Thank goodness that I had a friend, that did clear stamps. After that..the rest was history. Thus the beginnings of Kitty Bee Designs.

Judy



Deedee's Digi's


Deedee's Digis offers wholesome digital "stamps" and printable digital papers that are the original creations of Deedee Anderson. All of our sets include both outline and pre-colored images, in both JPG and PNG formats. Our products are offered in high 300dpi resolution so that they are fully resizable to meet your crafting needs. We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses, in addition to encouraging sentiments of all sorts. We feel very blessed to be part of such a talented community of paper crafters, and thank you for allowing us to sponsor this challenge!

We have some off Deedee's design team joining us this week
Pippa using In the bag and Beautiful Lady

also joining us is
Marji using Beautiful Lady


Monica using Daniel's Sweetheart



Judy using Rain or Shine


Zoe using Whats cooking

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic way to start the week! Thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for picking my card for the winner of the cutting cafe I love what the DT have done this week happy crafting to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work from DT.
    Best wishes Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT makes - good luck everyone!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration from the DT. I get so fired up after looking at this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cards and projects by the DT. The images they all used are terrific. Thanks for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fabulous creations from the DT and Guest DT. Thanks for the challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to this challenge. A wealth of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete