Followers

Monday 11 July 2016

#34 July Challenge

Hi everyone how you all doing? A huge thank you to everyone who entered challenge #33 you are all amazing !!! So without further ado I would like to announce the winner drawn at random of challenge #33 who will win 2digis from our fab sponsor for the challenge All Dressed Up

 And the winner drawn at random is............
Entry 12 Hazel with her fab Skating Fun

Congratulations Hazel 
Please email me at njcchallenges@hotmail.co.uk with your choice of 2 digi images from the All Dressed Up store. 
And now to this months challenge #34 July Challenge
This month we are doing something a little different. We are doing a fun colour challenge!
The colour theme that has been chosen is 
We would love for you to add these colours to your makes this month and it is as always ANYTHING GOES. 
Instead of a sponsor this month I am giving to 1 lucky winner a mystery crafty stash package from my own personal stash! 
Here is some inspiration from the fab DT
Tina

Debbi

Margaret

Karyn 

Jan

Thank you everyone for stopping by and for continuing to support our fab challenge blog. 
Hugs 
Tina, Debbi and the NJC team. x



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new challenge - so what I read is everything uploaded needs the 3 colors for the month of July - correct? Thanks for the color inspiration as well - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is correct Gail sorry for the late reply looking forward to seeing you project for the colour challenge

      Karyn x

      Delete
  2. So sorry... I just realized my card (entry #2) does not meet your colour challenge. I tried to delete it but cannot see that option. Could you please delete it for me. I apologize for the inconvenience and for completely missing the colour challenge. It looks like a few others missed this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for a great challenge and amazing DT projects. My card uses yellow on the fairy's dress, blue in the sky and pink on her wings (just a hint). I hope that is ok for the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please disregard entry #46 - I did not intend to enter this card into this color challenge. I couldn't see a way to delete it. Sorry for any inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your challenges; I am always inspired by looking at the posts. You have such a good blog!
    Blessings,
    Ginny B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops, I'm so used to the challenges always being Anything Goes that I entered a card which doesn't meet the color challenge. Please remove my entry, #52. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color challenge! Nice way to mix it up! Thanks so much for the motivation and inspiration! Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this opportunity! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the opportunity. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete